If you would like to download your file directly onto a remote machine (for example, an AWS EC2 instance), we also offer a method for downloading via the command line.
- Click on Downloads in the dropdown menu.
- You are now on the Downloads page. This page displays a table of all of the downloads you have initiated.
- Click on Details underneath your selected download name. A side panel should appear on the right hand side of the page.
- Click on the Advanced Download tab.
- Click on the command in the grey box to copy it to your clipboard. This command will download and extract your files into a folder in your current working directory.
- Paste and review the command in Terminal. You can adjust the command to have it download to a specific location.