Hello and welcome to the IDseq Help Center Community,
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
We provide Services for letting our Registered Users engage with each other and us (“Community” by sharing valuable information relevant to IDseq (“Purpose”). We believe that Purpose can best be achieved in a safe and respectful Community where relevant information is shared among real people who seek to share useful information.
The Community is intended to provide helpful, relevant content to users. Content you post should be relevant and authentic. Do not post content you know or believe to be wrong or inaccurate and then portray it as accurate.
We value opinions on relevant topics, and find value in a diversity of opinions. Something that you disagree with does not necessarily violate our Rules. We believe that being respectful to even those with differing opinions can lead to more participation and information sharing related to the Purpose. You may question the beliefs and expertise of others as long as it is relevant and done in a respectful and non-threatening manner.
The community is not private or confidential. Do not post information that is intended to be kept private and confidential– including information that you have a legal obligation or IRB agreement to keep confidential, including health information related to identifiable people.
Do No Harm
- Don’t post content that is hateful, cruel, threatening or bullying. That includes not posting content that expresses hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, immigration status, education levels, health status, or disability. Do not promote or support policies or organizations where such hateful views are core to the mission or ideology of the organization.
- Don’t post content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, or inflammatory (e.g. profanity). Don’t post content that is obscene, pornographic, or lewd, or that contains nudity or sexually explicit images.
- Don’t post content that is intended or likely to terrorize or shock.
- Don’t post content that violates others’ rights, such as their intellectual property rights or privacy rights. Don’t post other people’s contact information or other personal information without their consent.
- Don’t post content that is or links to harmful, such as phishing or malware sites.
- Don’t impersonate other people or organizations or pretend to be someone or something you’re not.
- Don’t repeatedly post the same content and don’t attempt to drown out other people’s opinions, including coordinating with others.
- Don’t post content that violates law, or encourages others to violate laws or widely recognized ethical standards.
Do not post ads, spam or other commercial promotions into the Registered Services.
No Illegal or Unethical Activity
Do not post content that encourages or supports behavior that is illegal or unethical, including violence or fraud, such as advocating, threatening, or joking about physical or financial harm to yourself or others, including terrorism.
Enforcement and Reporting Abuse
We take the integrity of the Community seriously. If you violate our Guidelines, we will take down or block the relevant content and we have the right to restrict your ability to use Community or suspend or terminate your account. Misconduct may also violate laws, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects a violation of these policies to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and take any actions in accordance with our policies and practices.
Please sign in to leave a comment.