The following criteria are required for a successful run on CZ ID. Please note that CZ ID supports short-read sequencing and that uploading reads from other sequencing methods is currently experimental.
- Fasta files should be in a single-line format. That is, for each read, the second line, which contains the DNA sequence, should be a single line without breaks.
- Files should contain no less than 70 reads.
- Read lengths less than 50 base pairs or more than 500 base pairs are not supported.
- If uploading paired-end reads, the read length should be the same for both ends.
- The web upload only supports individual files up to 5GB. For larger files, the CLI tool or Basespace upload is recommended.