This documentation is to help you analyze a single sample in IDseq. We’ll walk through the user interface and Sample Report interpretation in the upcoming sections. To follow along with this documentation, navigate to the Medical Detectives project by searching for "Medical Detectives" in the search bar under the "public" tab.
The main views you will use to interpret your data:
- Single Sample Report Table will help you understand how to interpret the matches found.
- Sample Report Taxon Tree will visualize the data to draw your eye to important matches.
- Filtering helps you filter out noise.
- Coverage Visualization will dive into how well the results match against the reference genome.
- Download will allow you to download the data to do any additional analysis you may to do offline.